- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 121st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 92% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.424 on Drag Radials
Stock Suspension, Full Interior, Stock Bucket Seats
- Small Block Chevy 406 Cid Built by me
- TH350 Built by me
- Currie Enterprizes 9" 3.75:1 gear
- 175 shot n2o
- Comp engineering slide a link bars
- Roll Bar
- Billet Specialties Street Lite wheels
- 295/55R15 MT radials
- 3550lbs race weight
This entry was last updated on
Sunday August 22, 2010 at 11:45 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:54 EDT 2013.