- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 GMC Sierra
This truck is currently ranked 641th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 55% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
1989 Step side GMC Sierra. Lowered with stock suspension, 3.73 gears. 4040# w/driver
- 383 SBC with TFS 23 degree heads.
- 11:1 SRP pistons.
- '92 730 Speed Density ECM and electronics.
- Holley Stealth Ram EFI intake w/30# injectors.
- Comp Cams 8-306-8, .544/.576 290/307 112LC.
- Custom PROM tuning by me.
- Hooker Headers w/3" through 40 series Flowmaster and custom X-Pipe all the way out the rear.
- Non-lockup 700r4. 3000 Vigilante Converter
- Get rid of some weight.
- Improve the rear suspension.
- Wider and taller rear tires.
- I have GOT to get some traction!
1/8 mile times are at the track w/Stealth Ram intake. 1/4 mile are G-Tech Pro.
Thanks to Racine Truck and Transmission for the really tough 700r4!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 30, 2010 at 6:27 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Tue May 7 00:44:38 EDT 2013.