- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1971 GMC Custom 1500
This truck is currently ranked 161st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 89% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.52 on M/T Dot's
All steel except hood long box fleet, 4275 lbs. with driver. Truck came straight from a farm auction 20 years ago with a 350 SB, first vehicle I ever owned.
- Campbell Automotive built 489 BBC stroker
- Eagle rotating assembly
- 10.86:1 comp.
- Edelbrock rec. port heads
- Comp Cams solid roller
- Comp Cams roller rockers + guirdles
- Vic Jr. intake
- Pro Systems Nitrous 1000cfm carb
- A1000 pump
- NOS Cheater system
- Crane dist. and High 6 HTR
- FAST wide band duel O2 sensors
- Hooker Super Comps
- Full Manual TH350
- 4500 stall
- Comp Engineering Fab9 with Moser aluminum center, spool, 35 spline axles
- 4-link rear QA1's
- Tubular front arms QA1's
- 8 point roll bar
- Kirkey seats
- RCI belts
- Minni tubbed
- List goes on, Truck is fully street legal runs full exhaust and NHRA techs for 10.00.
- Custom IFS with manual rack and coil overs
- Going to a NEX perimiter plate
Best run was done at 2000 ft. above sea (3975' DA)track non corrected with a 150 shot. Still playing with the Nitrous tune, 2008 was a year of gremlins in the system. Link to a video of an old 10.77 run, daughters first time with the camera so not that great.
Will try to get a video of the 10.61 run up, and some more new pics one of these days. Hope to be running low 10's 2009.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 1, 2009 at 1:30 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:47 EDT 2013.