- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Jim Violette Jr.
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 524th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.81 on slicks
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T Standard Cab
- M-1 2BBL Intake, Cold Air Intake, 1.92 R/T Heads, comp 604 Cam, MP 2400 Stall Converter, GS Motorsport Headers, 3.5 Single Exhaust, 4.56gears,52mm throttle body,msd6al,MP 1.7 Roller Rockers,Electric Fan,Real Pro 6 Wheels
Will continue to make more modification when new and faster products become available. We drive 200 miles to go racing, but the track that we like the best we drive 500 miles to race at
This entry was last updated on
Saturday August 6, 2005 at 7:06 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:43 EDT 2013.