- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 ford lightning
This truck is currently ranked 598th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 58% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.893 on stock F1s
- diablo chip (tuned by R.E.M), LFP 3 lb pulley, Factory Tech valve body, powerstack filter, 160 thermostat, goodyear gatorback belt, ngk tr6 plugs, JDM full exhaust ( jet hot coated headers), bed rug, wet oakle seat covers.
- street scenes grill inserts, shaker hood, hard tonneau, chrome 20's, 2/4 drop.
1/4 times were with superchip flipchip only.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 8, 2002 at 1:41 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:42 EDT 2013.