- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota RT
This truck is currently ranked 875th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 38% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.01 on ET Streets
Came with all the normal RT stuff.
- 360Air Intake
- F&B 50mm TB
- M1 2bbl Intake
- Mopar Headers, High flow cat and Flowmaster 40
- 4.56 Gears
- MSD 6AL
- Accel Cap & Rotor, Taylor 8mm Wires
- B&G Flashed PCM
- 28x11.5 ET Streets
- Remove Cat
- Rockers, springs,retainers Ect.
Truck some reason didn't pick up much time or mph going from 70* weather to 40's. Ran 3 runs almost identical 14.16-14.18, so its very consistant but just not much left in the current setup. Time to mod again.
This is at Firebird Raceway in Chandler AZ, 1250 ft elevation.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 17, 2005 at 8:45 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:39 EDT 2013.