- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1980 Chevy c-10
This truck is currently ranked 48th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 97% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
1980, 250 6 cylinder,no power options, bench seat with 3 speed coloum shift.2.56 gear Red inside/out
- Round tube chassis
- 4-link/coil over set up
- tubular arms with a mono arm bottom.
- 511 BBC,dart 360's,Dart intake
- Toilet injection
- Belt drive pump
- powerglide with coan brake and 5800 8 inch convertor
- ford 9 inch 4.56 gear
- Wilwood disk brakes
- Body is ALL STEEL except for the glasstek hood and glass bumper.
truck was a daily driver and weekend racer for awhile...now its a racer and thats the way it likes it.
1998 ET raceway class runner up
1999 ET raceway class champ
2000 ET raceway class champ
2001 ET raceway class runner up
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 18, 2006 at 9:53 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:31 EDT 2013.