- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1271th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.21 on hoosier slicks
5 speed manual
1999 Dodge Dakota, Sport package, regular cab.
- custom blue vinyl on door panels
- blue dash surround floor mats and shifter console
- Autometer A pillar gauge pod w/ Autometer Phantom vaccum pressure gauge and air/ fuel gauge
- shift knob
- custom switch console
- DEI Hornet alarm system
- Panasonic CD player
- Boss 600 watt amp
- Pioneer stereo speakers
- 2 10" MTX Thunder 6000 subs
- Streetwire stereo cables
- blue neons in footwells, and in map pockets
- overhead console w/ 7" flip down LCD TV monitor
- Power Akoustics DVD/MP3 player
- Billet grille and lower valance
- Stillen Street Scene cal-view sport mirrors w/ signals
- Stillen Street Scene generation I roll pan
- Mopar fog lights
- clear corner lenses with LED's and custom "amber/clear" bulbs
- 20% tint all around
- painted bumpers, upper cab corners, tailgate and door handles
- all decals and badges removed
- fender flares
- Dakota R/T 17x9 rims with 255/55/17 Kumho Ecsta 711 tires
- hard tonneau cover
- APC clear euro altezza tail lenses
- Strobe lights in third brake light
- Reflexxions cowl induction hood
- hyper white headlight and reverse lights
- Streetglow blue neon undercar kit, blue LED license plate bolts
- Whelen strobe lights in headlights and third brake light
- dual Camaro SS stainless steel exhaust tips
- Herculiner brush in bedliner
- Belltech 2" drop coils
- Western Chassis 2" rear drop hangers
- Fastman ported and polished throttle body
- Speedtweaks IAT adjuster
- "S" bolt mod for throttle body
- K&N cold air intake
- ported and polished intake manifold
- Echlin brass distributer cap and rotor
- Ravin 33 series 2 1/2" dual catback exhaust system
- Robert Shaw 180 degree thermostat
- Goodyear Gatorback serpentine belt
- Autolite 3923 sparkplugs
- Hayden electric fan
- Crower 1.7 roller rockers
- Taylor Spiro-Pro spark plug wires
- Mobil 1 synthetic gear fluids
- MSD Blaster SS Coil
- Some Brembo slotted rotors and Apex kevlar brake pads, and possibly a shot of nitrous. Other than that the truck has just about everything done that I have ever wanted to do to it. I am very happy that I was able to do all these mods while going to college and working in the summer. Its my last year of college and I am moving to Atlanta, Ga. when I graduate so I think I am done at this point modding the truck except for a few little things here and there.
Pretty quick for a midsized V6 pick-up. Lots of fun to drive, surprises a lot of people at the light, and is pretty good on gas, I get around 25mpg on the highway. If I do the nitrous I should be in the mid to high 14's, which is pretty good for a V6 truck.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday September 8, 2009 at 12:58 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:27 EDT 2013.