- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1243th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
- heads ported polished, 3 angle valve job, jet stage 2 chip, K&N Filter, air bag suspension, caddy tails inverted(look like fangs) 18"x36" sunroof, cmoothed and welded shut tailgate, shaved everything, '94 update front end, 20" Ice Metal 885 rims
- bout to sand it down and finish primering
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 20, 2003 at 2:58 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:23 EDT 2013.