- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1149th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 18% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.135 on stock rsa's
4 speed auto
Fully Loaded with all options exept leather & infinity sound
- K&N FIPK
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- Street Scenes Gen I rollpan
- Street Scenes Gen II bumper cover
- Street Scenes chrome grill inserts
- 20% tint
- Billet R/T door sills
- Candy coated red taillights & 3rd brake light
- All 4 brake calipers ceramicoated red
- Debadged of all emblems & stickers
This run was made at Maryland International Paceway (MIR)on 16 OCT 04@11:37 with no tonnue cover or tailgate. Temp was 58* according to overhead console. Finished second place at midnight madness. lost to first place by .031
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 16, 2004 at 1:19 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:17 EDT 2013.