- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 859th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.968 on BALD St. Tires
Reg Cab, All power options, aka Heavy 4150 w/me in it.
- K&N FIPK
- Home Ported Throttle Body
- Taylor Wires/NGK plugs
- Mopar Coil
- 160 Stat
- Electric Fan
- All 3 CAts removed, Single 3" Flowmaster Dump under cab
- Removed Front Sway bar for track
- The list is too long, lol,
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 4, 2007 at 3:15 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:13 EDT 2013.