- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1006th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Radials
Stock V6 Magnum
dull Catback Exhaust,with stainles tips
throttle body speacer and brute force intake system
Fire Hawk Inddy 500 radials
- stock, nothong to facney except looks...
- so to have a 360 high performance.. big boys Stand back...
truck works real good for a v6 in a fullsize body, I get 25 mills to the gallion at highway speeds. This truck is sharp but not goodly fast. when you kicker her down she will turn on..
This entry was last updated on
Thursday July 19, 2007 at 5:54 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:08 EDT 2013.