- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevrolet LS ecsb
This truck is currently ranked 718th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 49% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.01 on radials
2002 Pewter ECSB 4l60e
- Stage I heads, cam-218/224 529/536 @ .0500, 2800 stall
- 3.73 gears, Volant Intak, Nelson Performnace Programming
- True duals with dynomax mufflers
- xpipe, Headers, Electric fans, Slicks
The truck is very deceiving! Looks like a stock truck but runs so much better. Goals are to get it in the 12's without a power adder.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 3, 2004 at 1:02 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:05 EDT 2013.