- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Mark Harris Hoss
1998 DODGE RAM
This truck is currently ranked 167th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 89% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 3/4 ton 2wd 5.9l Cummins diesel
- Back halved
- four linked
- rack and pinion front
- 33x18.5x15 M/T E/T Streets
- Twin turbos
- 24 valve head with a P7100 injection pump
- custom Diesel Pros cam
- Diesel Pro's engine
- Industrial Injection injectors
- Narrowed Dana 80 with a 4.10 detroit locker
- Upgraded brakes
- Trans brake
Having a 10 second diesel is the blast!!!!!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Thursday August 14, 2008 at 11:26 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:04 EDT 2013.