- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1986 Chevy S10 Blazer
This truck is currently ranked 151st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 90% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
Stock windows, body sheet metal and bumpers
- Chevy small-block 383 stroker
- AFR 220 cc Heads, prep by Total Flow Products 14 to 1
- Stepped Headers by PF&E
- 1 5/8" roll cage by R&R Automotive Racing
- GM 400 Trans by RC Trans & Gear
- Ford 9" by Moser Engineering 4.56 to 1
- Ladder bars S&W Race Cars
- More cubic inches
- Fiberglass front bumper
We want to go faster!
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 2, 2006 at 6:57 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:58 EDT 2013.