- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 204th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 86% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
- Stock Shortblock
- Dynamics competition manual 727
- TCT/Dynamic non lockup converter
- Hughes engines Stage 2 Mag R/T heads w/ Beehive springs
- Hughes engines Stage 2 Factory intake
- Hughes engines Stage 2 Billet Throttlebody
- Hughes engines camshaft
- Hughes engines roller rockers
- Cometic MLS head gaskets
- ATI D1SC intercooled supercharger kit
- Mopar performance headers w/ custom 3.5 inch exhaust
- Detroit Locker W/stock gears (3.92)
- Comp Engineering Slidealink bars
- MSD 6AL
- MSD Boost timing master
- Aeromotive digital FMU
- Stock fuel system w/booster pump
- B&G Flashed PCM
- M/T 28x10 drag slicks
- Bogart front rims with M/T 26x4.5 tires
This combo pre blower ran a firstname.lastname@example.org W/ an 8.0 1/8th
and a 1.72 60 foot. Post supercharger, traction has been a challenge. Click on the "homepage" link above For a video of an 11.10 pass in 07.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:06:43 EDT 2013.