- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 Chevy Longbed Pickup
This truck is currently ranked 766th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.024 on M.T. Street E.T
92' 350 4-Bolt .40 over
305 2.73 gear 350 turbo stock everything
- NATURALLY ASPERATIDE no fake horses here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Engine-10.0.1 92' 350 4-bolt main .40 over
- Valve Covers-95' Corvette
- Pistons-Kieth Black Flat Top,4 valve reliefs
- Rods-Pink 5.7
- Oil Pump-High volume
- Oil- Mobile 1 15-50 synyhetic
- Cam-Elgin 224-234 Duration 465-488 lift red line 6300
- Push Rods-stock ($9.00)
- Lifters-Hydrulic stock ($12.00)
- Springs-Match set for Elgin came from Competion Products
- Heads-95' ZZIII Alum. Corvette 1.50-1.94 58cc angle plug
- Carburetor-Holley Srteet Avenger (670cfm) 1" phenolic spcr
- Intake-Edelbrock Torker II, AIS Ram Air Box, Tornado Air Kit
- Air filter- K&N 4"
- Belt set up-92' Serpentine,March power pullies
- Trani-M&M Trik-Shift 700R4 No Lock-up and no electronics!!
- Trani cooler-B&M
- Torgue Converter-Boss Hogg 2,500 stall
- Rear end-Auburn posi, Richmond 4.10's Lakewood trac. bars
- Suspension-Gabriel shocks 2" drop front 4" back
- Tires-M.T. E.T. slicks 26.3/11.5
- Ignition-HEI with Mallory coil and rotor cap
- Wires-Acell 8.8m
- Plugs-AC Rapid Fire truck plug
- Cooling-4 row radiator, Flow Cooler water pump, Electric fan
- Exhaust-Flowtech headers, 3" in 3" out Magnaflow, cutouts
- Catalitic Converters-not running the cats
- Roll Pans- front and back
- Hoses-all braided
- Stereo- Alpine 4x25 CD player
- Amp-Jenson 200 watt
- Speakers-4 4" stillwater mids, 2 MB Quartz tweeters 2 6x9 4-way pioneer
- Tachometer-Speedpro electric tach Redline 6500 rpm
- Gears-5.57's with a R4 I'll be running 2500 rpm's at 55 I like it!
- Cam- Lanuti 246-246 Duration 515-515 lift
- Ignition-Pertronex Flamethrower
- Carb spacer-TD swirl torque crb spacer
- Belts-Short belt to bypass Power steering and A.C., strip only
- Shifter-B&M floor slap shifter
- Tires-drop to 25 to 22 psi
- Temp-run again with temps in the 80's
- Gas-1/2 to 1/2 93 octane mix with 116 octane(big boom)
This Truck is a longbed that ways a ton and is naturally asperatide, I went with budget in mind and do love the results, before I ran a ZZIII and blew the crank sky high only thing good was the lifters and heads, so I started from scratch with my own ideas, and will take this budget minded engine any day over the OVERPRICED CRACK MOTORS FROM GM. With the upcoming spring I will be shooting for 8.7,s on a 80 degree day and 8.3's or 4's with the up and coming mods!!! I know the truck has it in it. I love a challege and will never Spray or Charge My Naturally Asperatide engines I respect TRUE HORSEPOWER DRAG TRUCKS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Times ran with a air temp of 35 deg. and tire pressure at 35 psi. Your Freind Troy Anderson
P.S. Adios Lightnings!!!!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 28, 2002 at 5:53 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:51 EDT 2013.