- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Dakota Sport
This truck is currently ranked 926th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 34% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.089 on drag radials
Stock Rearend 8.25 (3.55)
Stock Engine(no internal mods)
- True Dual Exhaust w/40 series Flowmasters
- Ceramic Coated Doug Thorley Headers and Y-pipe
- Marches Performance Pulleys
- Auburn Limited Slip Differential
- Mopar Performance Computer
- 17x9 Dakota RT rims
- 255/50/17 BFG KDWS all the way around
- 15x8 SLT rims
- 275/60/15 BFG Comp TA Drag Radials
- Lowered 2" in front(Chassis Tech Spindles)
- Lowered 3" in rear( Chassis Tech Leafs)
- Monroe Sensatracs in the front
- Chassis Tech Lowering shock in the rear
- Bell Tech Sway Bar 1 7/8"
- Energy Polyurathane Bushings
- Self-Ported TB
- Relocated IAT
- Crank Sensor Mod
- Autolite 3923's
- Carburated Magnum 390 Stroker
- 4.00" MP Stroker Crankshaft
- 6.123" Forged 4340 H-Beam Rods from CAT
- Coated Forged Allum. Diamond Racing Pistons
- Stage I RT Heads from Hughes Engines
- Heavily Modified M1 from Hughes Engines
- HER2836AL Camshaft w/ Spring Kit from Hughes Engines
- Roller Rockers
- Hydraulic Roller Lifters
- Hardend Pushrods
- ARP Fasteners
- 825 Mighty Demon
- Rebuilt Transmission to handle the 390 Magnum
- 3500 Stall Torque Converter
- Electric Fans
- FlowKooler Waterpump
- Allum. Radiator
- 150 NOS Cheater System
- BHJ Harmonic Balancer
Hoping to get atleast 500hp N/A and 650hp on the juice.
Check out my favorite Dakota Sites...
You should see it around the Metro Detroit Area Soon :)
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 19, 2004 at 5:54 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:49 EDT 2013.