- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 539th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 62% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
red, stepside, extended cab, all factory options except for leather
- cowl induction hood,suburban grille, 3-4 drop, 20inch centerlines, borla exhaust,k&n filter,4:10 rear end, hypertech, thermostate,throttle body, white faced gauges,$2000 stereo
- -New mods- Whipple/14psi,waterinjection kit,high boost kit,headers w/cutouts
This entry was last updated on
Thursday November 7, 2002 at 12:00 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:46 EDT 2013.