- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota RT
This truck is currently ranked 504th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 64% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.959 on MT ET Streets
- Golden West SC kit (ATI Procharger head unit) w/air-to-air intercooler
- Holley fuel rails
- F&B 50mm TB
- MP 2bbl M1 intake
- RT heads
- MP PCM
- Jacob's Prostreet Ignition
- Split Second A/F unit
- MP headers
- Crower 1.7 rockers
- Kenny Brown Xbrace
- Full Hotchkiss supsension
- 160 deg Tstat
- 3 inch dual exhaust
- Viper Seats
- Street Scene Grill Inserts
- Chrome Differential Cover
- 1970 Challenger Exhaust tips
- Custom Interior
Ran in full street trim with spare tire only removed.
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 17, 2003 at 8:34 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:40 EDT 2013.