- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 566th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 60% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.82 on ET Streets
351W Lightning engine
- Rebuilt engine with .30 over bore
- Powerdyne supercharger at 8 pounds
- MSD ignition and boost control
- Bassani headers and X-pipe
- electric fan
- Baumann shift kit
- Precision 3000 stall
- Maybe a dyno tune for a chip
I have owned this truck for about 8 years. I have won two 1st place and one second place trophys at auto/truck shows. Also have one 1st place at a local 1/8 mile dragstrip. I now have it for sale at $10,000!!
252-202-8682 or 252-335-0218
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 27, 2013 at 10:40 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:06:37 EDT 2013.