- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 288th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 80% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.631 on MT E/T Streets
KRC Race 408
APS Super Torque Twister (49RE)
99 Dodge RC R/T Deep Amethyst (Dark Purple)
- Stroker 408 with ALL the goodies, and just a little bit of giggle gas.
New 408 is done and being tuned for some BIG juice. Currently dialing it in, in NA mode with a best run of 12.635 @ 107.15. 11.64 was on a 150 shot.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 10, 2010 at 4:55 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:33 EDT 2013.