- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 612th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 57% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.79 on e.t streets
- Free mods
- dynomax bullet muffler
- Perma cool elec. fan
- 160 T-stat
- Diablo Predator
- Homemade Air Intake
- TCI SF3000 Converter
- Compucar Nitrous 100hp dry shot
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 14, 2004 at 6:05 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:31 EDT 2013.