- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 530th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
2001 Ford Lightning - 5.4L (330 CID) SuperCharged Triton V-8 - 380 HP and 450 Ft Lbs of torque in stock form
- JDM 2Lb Lower SuperCharger Pulley, JDM Flip Chip, JDM Silver Bullet Cat Back, JL Stage II Ram Air / Cold Air Intake, JDM Line Valve Mod, JDM 170 Degree Thermostat, JDM 2" Lowering Shackles, JDM Boost By-Pass Kit, JDM (Ford Racing) Breather, Lo-Tek Triple Gauge Pod, Auto Meter Carbon Fiber Series Gauges - Boost, Air / Fuel Ratio and Fuel Pressure, JDM Deep Trans Pan, PSP Drive Shaft Loop
My fastest 1/4 mile time was run on March 23, 2002 at Cecil Dragway on the stock F1 radials. Coming off the line and shifting into 2nd, traction was a huge problem. I'm shooting for 12.50 or better only adding traction bars and slicks.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 24, 2002 at 2:41 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:29 EDT 2013.