- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford F-350
This truck is currently ranked 852th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.88 on 275x75Rx16
F-350 XLT Lariat 4x4, crew cab, long box, 3.73 gears, factory stock tires, 145,000 km
- 4" Stainless exhaust, different turbo wheel (more volume, not more boost), aftermarket airbox, filter and torque converter, BD Power X-Monitor (trans, pyro and boost), custom Diablo chip, Powershot 2000 Propane Injection kit
- Possible little shot of nitrous to cool the intercool charge, fuel system upgrade, injectors, bigger turbo - need to win the lottery first!
8500+ pound truck (without driver) ran 15.2's with Diablo chip only and 14.0's with the propane (drugs)
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 18, 2007 at 7:23 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:28 EDT 2013.