- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Chevrolet 1500
This truck is currently ranked 892th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.900 on slicks
- Holley Stealthram
- 91 Camaro '7730 Computer
- Hooker Supercomp Headers
- TCI Street Fighter 3000 Stall Torque converter
- Eaton Posi w/ GM 3.73 gears
- PCMforLess mail order tune
- GM '846 Cam *soon*
- AFR 195 heads *not soon*
This entry was last updated on
Thursday April 7, 2005 at 8:14 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:25 EDT 2013.