- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 1071th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.08 on drag radials
Vortec, single cab, short bed, LS
- TES headers
- LT1 F-body E-fans
- EGR mod
- 2.5 catback
- gutted cat
- CA intake
- MAF poted/descreened
- PCM reprogramer
- zexel-torson posi
- MSD coil
- 8.8 MSD wires
- !.6 roller rockers
- Proted heads w/ large valves, T-4 Turbo
Like to see mid to high 12's after the heads/turbo
This entry was last updated on
Sunday June 13, 2004 at 12:19 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:24 EDT 2013.