- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 710th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.12 on DOTs
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 auto regular cab. Intense Blue Pearl paint. 3.55 open differential.
- 1.7 roller rockers
- nitrous express kit
- mopar cold air kit
- ladder bars
- drag shocks
- throttle body
- msd parts
- msd btm
not too shabby for an open diff.... cant hook up off the line at all... just waiting to get done with the turbo!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 16, 2002 at 8:32 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:23 EDT 2013.