- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Chevrolet Reg. Cab 1500
This truck is currently ranked 965th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 31% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.029 on MT Slicks
5.7 Vortec; 3/6 drop; APC billet antenna; Eagle Alloys 218 rims; Kelly Charger 275/60r15
- Electric Fan
- Flow Tech Shorty Headers
- Strait Pipe Dual Exhaust
- Air Box Mod
- K&N Air Filter
- 160 thermostat
- 3/6 drop
- Hypertech Power Programmer 3
- Transgo Shift Kit
- Headlight Trick
- Auburn Positive
- Richmond 3.73 gear
- Roll Pan
- Mickey Thompson 28x10.5 Slicks
- TCI Breakaway Converter w/ 2600 stall
I just had my posi and gear installed. It pulls much better. I was able to run a 9.39 on street tires with a 2.16 60'. I ran on some slicks and my best run was .1 faster, but the rest of the times staid in the low 9.3's the 60' dropped to 2.029.
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 21, 2005 at 10:41 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:21 EDT 2013.