- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota spoR/T
This truck is currently ranked 865th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 38% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.83 on ET Streets
5.2l -- 318ci
NV3500 -- 5spd
1997 Dodge Dakota Sport
Originally equipped with a 3.9 V6 and Automatic trans
- '99 5.2l nv3500 swap, was 3.9l auto
- Color Matched engine block
- 14x3 Green air filer w/52mm TB
- ASP Crank Pulley
- MSD wires
- 180 t-stat
- Mopar valve covers
- Mopar PCM
- Comp 210 cam
- Mopar 1.6 Roller Rockers
- JP Double Roller Timing Chain
- Mopar M1 two barrel
- Stainless Bolt Kit
- Removed A/C
- PPH Headers
- 3" Catless Exhaust & Flowmaster 40 Series
- 408c.i. swap w/ t-56???
- 4-link and mini-tubs
- Forced Induction
- 9 1/4 rear
- Custom interior w/ cage
Not too bad for a stock heads and bottom end, clutch and broken limited slip. Truck itself has 168,xxx miles on the clock and about 70,xxx on the motor. In stock V6 trim, truck went 17.3, very sad.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday July 13, 2010 at 12:00 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:19 EDT 2013.