- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevrolet S10-XTREME
This truck is currently ranked 1146th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 18% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.4044 on Radials
Vortec 4.3L V6
Vortec 4.3L V6
- Flowmaster exhaust, airaid fuel injection intake system, msd 6A, msd 8mm spark plug wires along with bosch platinum+4 spark plugs, electric fan, lakewood traction bars, Hypetech power programer, B&M improver shift kit.
- Xtreme emblems were taken off, Toyo Proxes 4 245/50R16
- Autometer Monster Tach Silver series with Shift Light, Cobra 10-band Radar Detector, CD/Mp3 player Sony CDX-MP70, Four 400-watt Pioneer 5-way Speakers, one 10 inch JL w3 subwoofer, Alpine 4-channel amplifier.
I own the best truck of them all!
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 6, 2004 at 5:05 AM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:06:32 EDT 2013.