- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Chevrolet 1500
This truck is not currently ranked; Kevin needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
4 spd Auto
MSD BTM ignition; Jet Chip; Granitelli Mass Air Flow Sensor; Gibson Headers;Flowmaster Exhaust
Air Raid Intake System; 180 thermostat; Jet chip SCU 2000
Would like someone to tell me why the fastest I can run in the 1/8th is 9.8.
I had a full tank of gas while doing it. Would this make a difference I see
other trucks here like 1994 Chevy with 350 with just Exhaust and headers
running 9.1's what could be wrong with my truck? Please help.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:15 EDT 2013.