- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 693th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.905 on Drag Radials
5.9L V8 (360)
Its a standard cab, 2003 Dakota R/T. It ran 15.3 stock off the show room floor with 2100 miles on it...
- 360AirIntakez.com Air Intake
- M1 Intake
- GS Motorsports Headers
- B&G M1 ECU flash
- ASP Underdrive pulley
- Fastman 52mm TB
- TransGo Shift Kit
- Viper Seats
- Mopar 2400 stall convertor
- 02 Simms
- 1.7 rockers
- Battery Relocation Kit
- True Dual Exhaust
Fun truck! Literally, 2 tons of fun, the truck weighs in at an astounding 4220lbs!
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 2, 2006 at 11:31 PM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:06:31 EDT 2013.