- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dakota RT
This truck is currently ranked 360th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 75% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.72 on 28x10.5 mikeys
727 manual reverse pat
heads cam dumps 52mm bg flash m1 4000 stall shift kit ratchet shifter 456 bum headers stand alone reg at62psi 4" cowel hood
- just installed a 727 manual valve body(cheeta) reverse pattern
- Bogarts 15x10 bum 15x3.5 front
- Blower is in and a stand alone and some other koool stuff no #'s yet should be better
This should be the fastest club cab naturally aspirated NO HUFFER NO SPRAY in Canada If you know otherwise let me know please Now a huffer and it broke rebuild to 386 ci
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday September 5, 2007 at 7:09 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:05 EDT 2013.