- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Dakota Stampede
This truck is currently ranked 1139th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 19% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.3 on radials
4.7 litre Magnum
5 speed manual
Stampede package (sport suspension, appearane package, R/T body styling kit)
- K&n filter
- Flowmaster Delta 50 2.5"in - 2.5 single out muffler
- K&N FIPK II intake kit
- Hypertech performance tuning module
Not too bad for basically a stone stock truck...It's leased so there's only so much that can be done...It's nice to smoke all those guys in the 5.0 Mustangs though!! Tends to piss them off. hahaha!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday July 27, 2004 at 12:20 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:04 EDT 2013.