- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1966 Ford F-100
This truck is currently ranked 138th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 91% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.46 on slicks
Weight: 4170# w/ LARGE driver
- Chassis: Stock frame w/ narrowed 9" rear
- Engine: 460 Ford, .060 over flat tops , stock stroke; 72cc TFS C-460 heads Port work by Stacey Mclemore - Pasadena, Texas ; Victor 460 intake; Rons Terminator Alcohol fuel injection system; solid roller cam .700 lift - 277 dur @.050.; Crane HI-6 ignition.
- Trans: TransKing C-6, 2.78 low gear set, JW 8" conv
- Gear: 4:11
- Fr. Suspension: Dropped I-beams
- Rr. Suspension: Custom 44" ladder bars & coil overs by Hot Rod Racing - Bridge City, Texas, 14x32 Goodyears
Best et of 10.39@ 128.06 mph - BenBruce Memorial Dragstrip. Sept 2003
2002 Houston Fun Ford Weekend Top Truck Class Champion
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday October 8, 2003 at 5:30 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:03 EDT 2013.