- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
John Ogburn jr.
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 789th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.861 on drag radials
4 spd Auto
Intense Blue CC Dakota R/T.
- Mopar Headers
- Mopar cold air intake
- Mopar performance ECM (reflashed by BG performance)
- Mopar M1 manifold
- MSD 6a/coil/cap/rotor/wires
- Viper 2800 stall convertor
- Magnum performance 52mm t-body
- ASP crank pulley
- 180 t-stat
- Cal tracs
- BFGoodrich drag radials
- Full 3" exhaust with extruded collector merge pipe
- Hi flow 3" cat
- 3" dynomax ultra flow muffler
- 2" drop in front
- 3" drop in rear
- Electric cooling fan
- roller rockers
- maybe a shot of juice
- relocating battery
13.7 was at Rockingham N.C. The track conditions were less than perfect and was also very hot! I expect that this cost me atleast one tenth :-(
This entry was last updated on
Monday July 14, 2003 at 10:09 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:21:00 EDT 2013.