- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Robert Djanazian Jr
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 966th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 31% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.152 on MT ET STREETS
- -K&N Gen II FIPK
- -180 Thermostat
- -F&B 52mm Throttle Body
- -Mopar M-1 2bbl Intake Manifold
- -Spintech 3" Cat-Back Exhaust
- -Mopar/PPH Ceramic Coated Headers
- -B&G Custom "M-1" PCM Flash
- 3.5 Inch Single Exhaust with Removable Kitty, 1.7 Roller Rockers, 2600 Stall, MSaine Valve Body...
Still looking for the perfect launch!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday January 21, 2004 at 7:51 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:59 EDT 2013.