- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 234th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
- Fastman 408 stroker
- Paxton Novi 2000
- air to water intercooled
- Accel DFI gen 7
- fuel cell
- Nx Nitrous
- M-Saine pro street 46re w/ B&m Floor shifter
- Viper Brakes
- roll cage
- R/T big tube headers with Spintech dual 3"
This entry was last updated on
Saturday July 19, 2003 at 9:53 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:56 EDT 2013.