- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1980 chevy c 10
This truck is currently ranked 478th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 66% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.87 on DOT's
This has been my truck since I was 16... and always been an on goin project.
- 406 sbc
- dart iron eagle heads 1.6 roller rockers
- scat crank and rods(5.7)
- 10.5:1 compression Hyperuetectic pistons
- Comp cam solid lift 242/250 duration at .050"
- with rockers lift is .542/.567"
- Pete jackson gear drive noisy
- Holley strip dominator intake w/ 750 mighty demon carb
- MSD pro-billet dist with crane HI-6 box and ps-92 coil
- 3000 TCI stall
- eaton posi w/ 3.73 gear
- Headman ceramic headers 3" exhaust
- one chamber flowmasters
- stock radiator w/ 2 electric fans
- slicks, electric water pump, something to help with the wheel hop, roller cam and some more head work, 11+ compression pistons, maybe some paint and body work and possibly lower gears since its no longer a daily driver.
I only had plans to get into the 12's with this truck... I thought when I got there I would stop spending money... WRONG.... now 11's. Also I am pretty sure everyone with a truck knows this but traction is tough to get with a truck... If anyone has any suggestion let me know
This entry was last updated on
Sunday August 8, 2004 at 11:03 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:52 EDT 2013.