- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Chevy 1500
This truck is currently ranked 42nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 97% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.28 on slicks
All steel original body, except for hood, and chopped top(4in.)
- 4-bolt 350 block with 3.75 in. stroke Scat crank
- Eagle forged H-beam 5.7in. rods
- JE forged 13.5:1 piston
- herbert solid roller .625/.630 lift .267@.50
- AFR alum. heads 220cc. intake runner,2.05/1.60 valves spread port exh. crane gold roller rockers & Crane stud girdle
- Victor Sr. intake quick fuel 850 carb
- Edelbrock performer rpm nitrous kit(currently 200hp shot)
- hedman hedders 1 7/8 spread port
- powerglide 1.82 first B&M transbrake coan 5200 stall
- 9 in. with strange alum. 3rd member 4:56 pro gears 35 slpine axles
- Chris Alston's back half kit 4-link
- chevy luv front end adapted to coilovers
- aerospace discs all the way around
- 13.5/29.5 in. rear 24/4.5 M/T et
- lexan all the way around coming to a total 2850 lbs. with me
- redoing cage, aluminum interior, 496 big block/2 stages nit.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday April 20, 2006 at 12:14 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:51 EDT 2013.