- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1986 Chevy C-10
This truck is currently ranked 301st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 79% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.66 on DOT/MT
The truck came with a 305 engine and th350 transmission. Base model with A/C and powersteering.
- I have put a 400sbc in it with 5.7in rods and TRW pistons. Im running a performer rpm cam with World Motown heads. Summit headers and 2.5 in exhaust with flowmasters. I have also installed a eaton unit with 3.73 gears. I also installed a TCI 10" converster. The A/C and power steering are still functional. As of Aug 02 I have added a roller cam and victor jr intake. I also got my ladder bars and coilovers on for a big improvment in performance. I also got rid of the edelbrock carb and put a 750 holley dp on with a msd 6al and distributor. Everything else is the same except fo a new set of weld pro-stars. more pics soon.
- THIS TRUCK IS FOR SALE. PLEASE FELL FREE TO EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS. SURBIKE@AOL.COM
With the rescent updates my truck has now picked up another .5 of a sec in the eighth mile, and I think its only getting better. Radial tires are now out of the question.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday April 3, 2003 at 1:03 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:50 EDT 2013.