- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 658th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.98 on 15x8 DR's
4.7L SOHC V8 (287 CID)
Ordered as a Club Cab SLT Plus with the 4.7L V8 and the 45RFE transmission, along with the 3.55 LSD Rear end, the tire and handling group, and the single in dash CD/Tape player (RAZ)...
- Custom grind cams (I have another more radical set at my house at this very moment), HO Intake (have a custom intake OTW now), ported/polished/oversized valves/headwork, 10:1 pistons, custom mandrel bent long tube headers, custom true dual exhaust with removed third cat, Kenne Bell Optimizer II, K&N drop in airfilter in stock airbox (custom Ram Air scoop at front grill when at the track), FASTMAN 70mm TB, Autolite 3923 plugs, custom transmission valve body modification, throttle position sensor set to .76 VDC...
- All on hold for a bit until I mod my 2003 Nissan Maxima and do some "house mods"...
Looks like I'm sticking with N/A modifications since they are doing so well for me, with the possibility of still using NX wet kit eventually. I'd like to only run a 50 shot or so for fear of totally grenading my tranny/rear diff.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday February 16, 2005 at 3:06 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:45 EDT 2013.