- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-runner
This truck is currently ranked 785th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.00 on Radials
Tacoma S-runner package : V6 w/ 5speed and sport tuned suspension
- TRD 2nd Gen Supercharger w/ Custom 10PSI Pulley
- TRD 7th Injector Kit
- Extrude Honed Lower Intake
- Mild Head Porting (port matched to intake)
- TRD Headers
- Custom Mandrel Bent Down Pipe (to eliminate cats)
- TRD Catback Exhaust
- TRD 160* Thermostat
- Flex-a-Lite Electric Fan
- K&N FIPK Intake
- Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
- APEX'i Rev/Speed Meter
- AutoMeter Boost, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, A/F Ratio Gauge
- TRD LSD (3.91)
- B&M Short Throw Shifter
- Custom 1 Piece Driveshaft
- Custom Fabbed Traction Bars
- 2"/3" Drop
- Urethane Bushings Throughout
- HRE Wheels (18x7 fr & 18x9 rr)
- Nitto 555r Tires fr & Nitto Drag Radials rr
- Various Appearance Items
- 100 Octane & ET Streets for Racing
- Custom 4-Linked Rear Suspension
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday November 15, 2005 at 7:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:43 EDT 2013.