- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 gmc sierra
This truck is currently ranked 921th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 34% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.200 on stock radials
1500 crew cab short bed 4X4 Z71 3.73 gears 17 inch rims
295hp stock at crank
- one chamber race flowmaster exhaust
- trans shift kit
- throttle body spacer
- grannatelli mass air flow sensor
- diablo sport predetor programer
- procharger supercharger and 3 core intercooler
- kenne bell fuel pump booster
- 160 thermostat
- 42lb marine fuel injectors
- ]methynol injection
- i have not made a pass with the methynol injection it is being installed now, ram air hood and shed some pound off the truck.
for a big truck it moves but if anyone has used methynol injection let me know how good it works
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 9, 2006 at 9:25 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:42 EDT 2013.