- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 ford lightning
This truck is currently ranked 499th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 65% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.794 on nitto 555r
- 6lb. lower,2.76 upper,afco heat exchanger,e-fans,s&b cold air,c&l intake,basanni R exahaust,ftvb with moroso trans pan,2800 stall converter,slap bars,tuned with sct chip by dyno dan. dynoed at 420/520.
- whipple 2.3l,60lb injectors,255l fuel pumps,and a lowering kit.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 4, 2008 at 1:52 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:39 EDT 2013.