- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevrolet C1500 454SS
This truck is currently ranked 622th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
I bought my truck January, 1994 with 30,000 miles on the odo. In October 2004, I have 175,000 miles and still going strong!
- 496ci Chevy motor, built by Mitch James
- Scatt Crank Ferrara Valves Probe Forgings
- Edelbrock Air Gap Intake 781 Oval Port Heads custom machined
- Quick Fuel Technologies custom built 750 Vacuum Secondary with electric choke
- K&N 14? Air filter element
- Griffin Aluminum Radiator, 1.25? core with transmission and oil coolers
- MSD 6A ignition
- MSD Pro-Billet Aluminum Distributor
- MSD Blaster 3 coil
- MSD 8.5mm wires Super Conductor wires
- Hooker Super Comp long tube headers, 2? primaries
- 2 - Dynomax UltroFlow Round mufflers
- 3? Mandrel bent exhaust with custom X-pipe by United Muffler
- Mallory by-pass fuel pressure regulator
- -6An Stainless braided lines with AeroQuip fittings
- Cool Flex radiator hose
- Powder coated aluminum recovery tank, wiper reservoir, brackets, fan pullies, carbon
- canister, brake fluid reservoir, relay & battery cover
- Chromed air cleaner cover and ac cover
- Rebuilt TH375 transmission with deep sump pan, shift kit and auxiliary cooler
- Stock Posi 14 bolt differential with 3:73 gears and aluminum differential cover
- Edelbrock AIS shocks front and rear
- Power Slot rotors and pads
- Powercoated Rear Brake Drums
- Rancho Traction bars
- Boyd Coddington Timeless 5 wheels, 17?x8?
- Fuzion 255/50ZR17 tires
- Harwood 4? fiberglass cowl induction hood
- T-Rex Phantom Grille with billet Bowtie
- Matrix Halo Head Lights
- Clear front marker and parking lights
- Smoothed and filled front bumper
- Hello fog lights in custom cut air valence
- CR Lawrence 3-Window Rear Slider
- Fibrobec fiberglass tonneau cover
- Sir Michael?s steel roll pan with license plate light
- TYC Elegante Euro taillights
- Interior/Creature Comforts:
- Custom built center console housing subs, CD changer and Realistic CB #TRC-415
- Grant steering wheel with Wheelskinz Wrap
- K40 Radar detector
- Billet aluminum bowtie mirror
- Billet aluminum gas, brake and emergency brake pedals
- Aluminum shifter arm, tilt wheel arm, hazard button, sill plates
- Chrome fire extinguisher
- Autometer 5" tachometer
- B&M transmission temperature gauge
- Autometer engine water temperature gauge
- Lloyd floor mats
- LED?s in gauge cluster and dome light
- Sound upgrades:
- Alpine head unit #7563
- Alpine 12 CD changer #CHA-1214
- Alpine equalizer #ERA-G320
- Clarion amplifiers: 2 - #4400 amps, 1 - #4140 amp
- Speakers: 4 - Kenwood 4?x6? #KFC-466C, 4 - Boston Accoustic 6.5" components, 2 - Kicker subs #5-10.5
- Paint, lowering kit, Shave door handles, molding, emblems, etc
- Rebuild and upholster bed enclosures
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 22, 2004 at 10:40 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:38 EDT 2013.