- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 177th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 88% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.52 on slicks 28x10.50
All steel body minus the rear bumper and tail gate.
- 406 sbc, 11.8:1 CR
- trw pistons
- balanced factory rotating assembly
- dart iron eagle 215 heads
- victor jr air-gap intake
- 4" spacer
- holley 830 dp
- crane solid lift cam .555 lift
- roller rockers
- msd 6al box
- electric water pump ( no alternator )
- 1 1/2 shorty headders
- 4.10 gears
- lakewood traction bars
- 3-way adjustable shocks
- weld racing wheels with skinnies on front
- 3" drop in rear
- 3" drop in the front
- MORE HORSE POWER .... roll cage, racing mufflers, h-pipe,ladder bars, bigger slicks, maybe Nitrous?
The quarter mile E.T. is estimated because I dont have access to a 1/4 mile track. But they are realistic, based on the current time slips for the eith and the fact that the truck is spinning comming out of the hole. The truck will run better with some suspension mods.
MUST GO FASTER because... I came to turn and burn, not look and learn!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday March 25, 2006 at 4:44 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:34 EDT 2013.