- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevy silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1179th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 16% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.256 on stock RADIALS
single cab shortbed silverado, 5.3 w/4l60e trans and 3.42 gears
- k&n air filter
- 2 1/2" true duals w/hooker aero chambers
- eaton pos unit
- real tires
- throttle body spacer
- mass air flow sensor
The truck woke up after the weather cooled off
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 21, 2002 at 3:35 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:25 EDT 2013.