- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1972 chevy luv
This truck is not currently ranked; bobby needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
482 Big Block
All Steel Body, Stock Frame (except backhalf), Stock Steering Box and components.
- 482 C.I. Big Block
- Powerglide Racing Transmission
- 9 in. Ford Rearend 4.56 Gear Ratio
- Ladder Bars
- Coilovers (front & rear)
- Aluminum Interior
- Aluminum Dash
- MSD 7-AL Ignition
- Rack & Pinion
- Weight Reduction Changes
This is a 3000 pound truck, even though it doesn't appear to be.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 26, 2004 at 12:50 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:22 EDT 2013.